Sunday, May 15, 2011

One hundred Spanish profanity

not curse but to prevent being abused did not know. Some foreigners very bad!
1. Stop complaining! not complaining! Deja de quejarte! = Fuera las quejas!
2. You make me sick! You make me sick! ? ME DAS ASCO
3. What's wrong with you? You how is it? Qué pasa contigo?
4. You shouldn't have done that! You really should not do that!? No tenías que haber hecho eso!
5. You're a jerk! You are a waste / jerk! ? Eres un / a inútil!
6. Don't talk to me like that! Do not talk to me like!? No me hables en ese tono!
7. Who do you think you are? You think you Who are you? ? Quién te has creido que eres?
8. What's your problem? You how ah? ? Cuál es tu problema?
9. I hate you! I hate you! ? Me caes mal! =? Te odio!
10. I don't want to see your face! I do not want to see you! ? No quiero verte nunca más!
11. You're crazy! You crazy!? Estás loco / a! =? Estás colgado / a! =? Estás flipado / a!
12. Are you insane / crazy / out of your mind? you crazy? (You're crazy!)? Estás en tus cabales? =? Estás loco / a? =? Estás flipando?
13. Don't bother me. Do not bother me. No me molestes = Déjame en paz.
14. Knock it off. Do not bother me. No me vengas con esas = No me vengas con eso.
15. Get out of my face. From my face! Desaparece de mi vista.
16. Leave me alone. Away. Déjame en paz = Déjame tranquilo / a
17. Get lost. Go away! Lárgate!
18. Take a hike! Where the cool go where the rest again. Dáte una vuelta = Búscate un hobbie
19. You piss me off. You got my back. Te estás cachondeando de mi = Me tienes harto / a
20. It's none of your business. Pishi off! A tí qué te importa = Esto no te incumbe
21. What's the meaning of this? What does this mean? ? Qué me estás diciendo? =? Esto qué significa?
22. How dare you! You dare Ni se te ocurra = Ni te atrevas
23. Cut it out., Forget it. Déjalo
24. You stupid jerk! You stupid jerk! Eres un estúpido / a = Eres un / a gilipollas
25. You have a lot of nerve. Insolent. Tienes mucho morro = Tienes un morro que te lo pisas = Tienes mas cara que espalda
26. I'm fed up. I'm tired. Estoy harto / a
27. I can't take it anymore. I can not stand it! (Tete) Ya no puedo más = No aguanto más
28. I've had enough of your garbage. I'm tired of your nonsense. Estoy cansado / a de tus estupideces.
29. Shut up! Shut up! Cállate = Cierra el pico
30. What do you want? You want? ? Qué quieres?
31. Do you know what time it is? You know what time it is? ? Sabes qué hora es?
32. What were you thinking? You thinking ah? ? En qué estabas pensando?
33. How can you say that? How could you say that? ? Cómo puedes decir eso?
34. Who says? Who said that? ? Quién lo ha dicho?
35. That's what you think! S what you had in mind! Eso sólo se te ocurre a tí
36. Don't look at me like that. Do not look at me. No me mires así = No me mires con esos ojos
37. What did you say? You say? ? Qué dijiste?
38. You are out of your mind. You out of my mind! No estás cuerdo / a
39. You make me so mad. You got my friends. Me pones furioso
40. Drop dead. Go to hell! Lárgate por alli = Vete a la mierda
41. Fuckoff. Get out. Fuera
42. Don't give me your shit. Do not give me nonsense. No me mandes tus mierdas = No pienso soportarte
43. Don't give me your excuses / No more excuses. Do not look for excuses. No me des más excusas
44. You're a pain in the ass. You bastard. Eres un pesado / a
45. You're an asshole. You pain in the ass. Eres un / a gilipollas
46. You bastard! You bastard! Eres un bastardo
47. Get over yourself. Get over yourself. No seas creido.
48. You're nothing to me. You told me nothing. No eres nadie para mi
49. It's not my fault. Not my fault. No es culpa mia = No es mi error
50. You look guilty. You look guilty. Tienes cara de ser culpable
51. I can't help it. I can not. No puedo hacer nada
52. That's your problem. That is your problem. Ese es tu problema = Me importa un bledo
53. I don't want to hear it. I do not want to hear! No quiero escuchar
54. Get off my back. Little wordy to me. Aléjate de mi = Déjame en paz
55. Give me a break. Give me a break. Déjame tranquilo / a = Dame un respiro
56. Who do you think you're talking to? You think you're talking to? ? Con quién te has creido que estás hablando?
57. Look at this mess! Look at this mess! Mira este lio = Mira este jaleo = Mira la que se ha montado
58. You're so careless. You're so careless. Qué descuidado / a eres
59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? You in the end Why do not you tell me the truth? Porqué diablos no me dijiste la verdad? = Porqué cojones no me dijiste la verdad?
60. I'm about to explode! I'm about to explode! Voy a explotar!
61. What a stupid idiot! A stupid! Qué idiota! = Qué estúpido!
62. I'm not going to put up with this! I can not stand it! No puedo aguantar más!
63. I never want to see your face again! I never want to see you! No quiero ver tu cara nunca más
64. That's terrible. What a shame! Es terrible
65. Just look at what you've done! See you've done! Mira la que has liado = Mira la que has montado
66. I wish I had never met you. I wish I had never met you! Desearía no haberte conocido = Me arrepiento de haberte conocido
67. You're a disgrace. You're a disgrace! Eres un / a desgraciado / a
68. I'll never forgive you! I will never forgive you! Me voy a acordar de ti = Esta no te la perdono
69. Don't nag me! I'll never forgive you! No me des la lata = No vengas a fastidiarme = No me fastidies
70. I'm sick of it. I'm tired. Estoy cansado / a de eso
71. You're such a *****! You * Son! Eres una ....( puta, furcia ... only to curse the woman)
72. Stop screwing / fooling / messing around! You're such a! Déja de joder
73. Mind your own business! Mind your own business! Preocúpate de lo tuyo, vale?
74. You're just a good for nothing bum! You're a waste! / You nothing! No sirves para nada = No eres nada
75. You've gone too far! You too much! Has ido demasiado lejos = Te has pasado de la raya
76. I loathe you! I hate you! Detesto las personas como tú
77. I detest you! I hate you! Te odio
78. Get the hell out of here! Get out! Vete a tomar por culo
79. Don't be that way! Do not like that! No seas así = No hagas eso
80. Can't you do anything right?'re Just a good for nothing. ? Es que no puedes hacer nada bien?
81. You're impossible. You're impossible. Tú no tienes remedio = No tienes salvación
82. Don't touch me! Do not touch me! No me toques
83. Get away from me! Away from me! Aléjate de mi
84. Get out of my life. I do not want to see you again. / Disappear from my life now. Sal de mi vida = Desaparece de mi vista
85. You're a joke! You're a clown! Estas bromeando? = Bromeas?
86. Don't give me your attitude. We're through. Déja de actuar conmigo
87. You'll be sorry. You'll regret it. Te vas a arrepentir
88. We're through. We're through! Hemos terminado = Hemos acabado
89. Look at the mess you've made! Your mess! Mira el lio que has montado
90. You've ruined everything. You've screwed up. Lo has destrozado todo
91. I can't believe your never. Look at the mess! No puedo confiar más en ti = Cómo has podido?
92. You're away too far. You are too much. Has ido demasiado lejos
93. I can't take you any more! I can not stand you! No puedo aguantarte más
94. I'm telling you for the last time! I'm telling you again! Te lo diré una última vez
95. I could kill you! I kill you! Me gustaría matarte = Acabaría contigo
96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! I heard it was the most stupid thing! (Bill Gates used) Esa es la cosa más estúpida que he oido
97. I can't believe a word you say. I can not believe you do! No puedo creer en nada de lo que dices
98 . You never tell the truth! You never tell the truth! Eres un mentiroso / a = Nunca dices la verdad
99. Don't push me! Do not * me! No me marees = No me calientes
100. Enough is enough! Enough is enough! Ya vale = Basta
mierda feces; dirty, coo, cojones, cabrón, puta madre, que te follen, curo,
tonto Daisha's; stupid; naive; silly; mf fool; stupid used only in the Latin American countries are: boludo, pelotudo, huevon, perra!
Mexico commonly used: Vete chincado; Cuba common: pinga, maricón, other commonly used Sebastián said everything.
There is also a not very strong: Vaya a diós.
was the most commonly used is: chincar
Que te den por el curo!
very bad La madre que lo palío.
Hijo de puta
rogue rogue ciruja patotero .. miserable wretch thirty-eight puta de mierda
flattering chupa media satyr degenerado bastard son of a bitch boludo turtle cornudo neuropathy, loco idiot idiota
Oh, the curse is more gentle method BARCELONA .. ..
most heard in the curse is VETE LA MIERDA ... CABRON ... so
JODER ... .. not exactly the curse words, when we usually often said. . such was surprised ..
HIJO DE PUTA ... super ugly .. do not criticize the general quarrel .. ..
cabron is not the quality of young girls who are strong * it, marica, maricón homosexuality. which : maricón pinga cojones ..... the landlord of the video have emerged.
marica / maricón refers to the effeminate man, spoken in Latin America used
huevón: huovo is the egg, there are only men there, the usage of the word became a bigger curse words
gilipolla commonly used in Spanish, polla this species where the word refers to a man with his word is also related to many other classic
joder Spanish language so no one say it?
co? o Although the positive, but both men and women
carajo is co? o the original version, the Spanish have not said, speaking Latin America has become a commonly used words
cabrón, cabra goat related to these roots not only the meaning of the word
leche men in Spain xx refers to the liquid, according to the original intent for the milk you can think of, because there lecha word
1.Fuck you !-------? Te cojo!
2.Shit !--------? Mierda!? Cagon!
4.Te recomiendo un libro de auto-ayuda que se llama > I suggest you read a self-help book, called
5.Dios le da el pan al que no tiene dientes.
God the bread to a toothless man. (Flowers inserted in cow dung)

No comments:

Post a Comment