Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Childhood games

 Childhood, is really far better, far be all things in the eyes of those who are good , or childhood, the word itself is too reverie with the people , secure , happy color , so can not help but have The childhood memories ...
busy as parents , I was a girl, so parents may not trust a girl always Sahuan the same on the outside , so a child, I often locked in the house by their parents , so long I learned how to play and their own , their playing house , not only when the father, and a mother , but also a child. made ​​themselves the story , talking to himself ... Sometimes, I play with my Piano , painting a picture , but also love to take the mirror in the basin Huang Ying Ying
later on, the wall playing a bigger , just like big kids around to play with Tiaopi Jin , tabs , shuttlecock , playing pocket . possession of fur , be thrown off balance and other games, but I was not very flexible PE cells , the performance of these activities I am not very good, so-so kind , however, also this way, parents should be applauded several times a day before returning Dinner ! at the same time, I still have a scouring side, then from the nursery , who lives in the close , the nursery is around the outside wall , I have to go through and the walls of the children in the nursery tree climbing , grasping dragonfly , I remember there was a martyr cemetery nursery , I was courageous , and dare to play in that . for now is definitely not to do it! may be because children are the most clean mind , so it will not be afraid !
me of childhood , it is easy to meet , I remember when he has a big metal box , I always secretly hidden inside something I think is the most precious thing, and always afraid of being seen several times a day to look at , Remember to let go of delicious candy inside , beautiful rubber , translucent flint , some villains cut paintings, large shell ... I do not know since when , my tin box that was shelved , so I had a lot of big , And once things pick up when putting the box to find out, was very excited to see how much when I was a baby , to open later, once suspected , this is something I've leave it? are some re- Commonplace things, and have a lot to deal with can also be treated as garbage , then I do not know why but that kind of happiness ...

No comments:

Post a Comment