Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally broke his own

 Hello everybody, I'm coming. Has been a long time not on the blog, and has been playing club league. Flash so long. I want to share with you my feelings the past few months. Would like to thank everyone, especially fans like me In the finals I got the first time to congratulate me, my accomplishments and everyone's concerned about are inseparable. in my lowest point when you have been with me always encouraged me, really thank you. This Olympic competition from the beginning to the end of the Olympics to get the other for a long time now the champion, really think that time is very long, no one is ever happy, but fortunately is now coming. say thanks so much, only now beginning to decent share with you my experience. although I think it will be difficult but came to a summary of a lot of valuable things, maybe I athletes career is not the same as others, is to own a mistake committed an error and then will know later how to do it, so although it is a waste of time but I have this way because I was not lucky. I am 26, and the error has been committed again, and nothing I have not experienced, maybe he sent the Olympics I have not experienced . Though many people think I'm not easy but I think targeted the young will have to have faith in faith, you want to do something, no matter determined by the middle of what appeared to be thinking of ways to overcome this situation is What kind of spiritual needs, so I think I benefited a lot because of table tennis, maybe I'll go to the society is a great help. Although the victory was very happy when the failure is memorable, but I think you can only experienced growth failure, will know how to succeed faster. This year's game in the club the first time on behalf of other teams to play the game, really is a challenge but also an asset. to bear their own pros and cons of a team before this game I did not experience, really a lot of pressure, but not suited to my game from the beginning of the end came over to me, really find it hard to go little by little, things to do in fact hard it really is not so. from the Olympics when I said to myself my goal is next year's world competition, but from now on going to fight for every game, in the race to hone their own, from which I also summarized out a very important point, that is, to make a big ideals is not enough to not think about you every day that can be done, I am a man urgent temper, no patience to do things, always doing things in front of the back when things have already seen. In this period of his attention to this point is also the reason for the success or the details of this have to do well, not like the results. So the most important to accomplish great things is the details, the details determine the success or failure is really saying is quite right. in Macao, I got the title that night in the night, he is very excited, finally broke its own. excitement almost cry out, but refrained because of his There is no greater goal to achieve next year's world singles competition, the Olympic Games four years later. These are the goals I'm going to break. I hope everyone is still with me, and I will not let you down. because I was objectives of a belief in ideals of the old and experienced players at the same time, I'm confident we can achieve my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment