Monday, October 25, 2010

2008 session of the sister school - she

 Has a legendary school experience; from humble college students, through the Top-examination, and passed the Graduate Record Examination; She has a legendary job experience; part-time waiter from the restaurant to the well-known foreign internships, part-time (including the Boston Consulting , BASF, etc.), or even a separate interview, former Japanese Prime Minister received the opportunity to apply for the type of company Hengkua have private, private, foreign invested enterprises, large companies, small companies, the companies, shell companies, has experienced too many family names in the prices of the written test, interview (including Morgan Stanley, KPMG, etc. SHL written tests, group interviews, stress interviews, case interviews) and, ultimately, management consulting firm BearingPoint Offer, recommended reading. Chapter

young and frivolous

Everyone has their own life, each person's life are different from others, so everyone will have their own story, the story I call it legend.

I want to graduate next March, and this is my third time to get a graduate student employment agreement. The first one (now that it is actually 5 years ago, time really goes by ah) In 2003, the SARS outbreak in the summer, college, school tours. Often lamented his untimely ah, the entrance to play the mess when one fell out of college, drowsily sitting thousands of miles away from the train ran to the legendary days of bustling Shanghai, the bumps and then came all the way schools in the suburbs of Shanghai, where there are good air, there is a really good spring, blossoming fruit trees, the evening will be a sweet young lovers have a date in the river, ah, ah woods in summer you can eat lobster fishing, when it comes to mature loquat can pick loquat eat. . . . . . Oh, and killed large flowers to attractiveness feet to a rare virus mosquito ~~~~~ night before when the city will be excitement: city slightly slightly into the city! !

While the school and I have a dream of night and day difference, after the loss of the countless times I did not give up on themselves, though I have heard that our school had people falling HIT test, but then I think this person HIT has also been the original test of Why ~~ though just arrived in Shanghai, and indeed have been a lot of people xenophobia, sorry, I say this does not negate all the people of Shanghai, where there are good guys, bad guys, right , so that reading, especially in the field study in Shanghai, I am very lonely, it is being bullied feel. Shuibu Lai Shanghai dialect, did not understand the Shanghai dialect, went shopping, and being slaughtered by some words of praise that the people of Shanghai . . . . . But of course, some good people, there are a lot of my friends little girl is in Shanghai, simple goodness.

In short, in this school, because I am a foreign language, foreign language students may be very hard a lot of it, so I got a great deal of honor, but also test out a number of foreign language certificates.

graduated SARS came, a direct consequence is that many students could not find time to work travel ~~~~~~~ I travel in a well-known 3-month internship, to be honest this internship had also very hard, travel agents said before we came, we do not leave foreigners, to practice can, as soon as possible to find formal work, then somewhere else. Therefore, the students ranked in the group with the ratio of Shanghai, much less a lot of quality was also poor,UGG shoes, which is estimated in the travel agency will be more students do know what I said.

3 months later I decided to quit, and then concentrate on reviewing test franchised store. Because my college studying Japanese and English and have forgotten about, and four did not test out, we can only consider the Japanese slightly. At that time was in April 2003 has had.

that eating eating rip rip a full review after a long time, about a month before the exam to see where to say it suddenly does not move in the Japanese professional (I want to test the school, the Shanghai Normal University), then Upgraded when very little information, I have very little time online, the message is occluded. There was only one feeling: despair! Deep, cold, very deep despair! In despair I gave a very concerned about my college teacher wrote a letter, to be honest I did not think the teacher will receive and soon he called me on the phone, tell the truth if not the teacher in my life on the road key on the important guidelines, I do not think I am today.

The teacher told me that tourism can be admitted to the Normal College, because I had been taught tourism, professional knowledge, or can, and foreign languages are not necessarily the case now Bubu not. And told me not to hang in a tree. The teacher said very straightforward, but also very practical. I was brain-dead, that non-Japanese is not the entrance exam. Bored on the occasion sent a message back to dynamic 101, (101 was not called dynamic, What have forgotten.) That I want to test Japanese Upgraded, but do not recruit students, and I'm desperate. Also did not expect this news presenter read out, and I remember host said, foreign language, then consider the role of a high degree if not quite it. . . . . . . Khan (also a presenter to speak quite stupid sometimes.) . . However, in the teacher's encouragement, decided to try the test Tourism Management. Normal to buy reference books go, I saw a gray high school door, feel more stable University that the door ~~~~~~ Well, there is also a neat plane trees, the feeling is okay ~ ~ ~ At that time I was at the school gate on the left of the bookstore and bought books, did not dare enter the door, then thought of the mind is, if able to test into more than okay ~ ~ ~ will be able to walk in an upright manner.

test to test in English, computer, and two specialized courses. English Needless to say, for me that time, the poor die, as long as the exams are like words in Japanese, the computer never mind, I had no computer, no place to learn, to practice. But college has training courses, I signed up for English,UGG boots, computer, courses, probably more than seven hundred paid it, on my poor students, this is really huge sum of money, ah, pass the test if they have to be the life of the. Training courses on a few days, is always a little bit used. I think my biggest advantage is that this person is very hard, very hard. However, I summed up now, that I did not say when the interview are quackish:)

I remember like it was early July exam, the examination team is still very growth of the mighty ah Japanese Department ~~~~~~ We have a lot of people to test, and are over the four levels of English, I think the worst about my English, and scared of death exam in it. We consider that a computer is very difficult, I have not done a lot, next to a girl asked me how to make the lace upside down (I remember This question head), out of kindness I told her, and everyone What is the candidate, can not do this is still very poor. So in the back of the title I did not finish ~ ~ ~ EXCEL subject is difficult ~~~~~

huge difference of course, so feel ~~~~~ finished the day after I finished embarked on a job path. I now think are particularly admire the time of their own, we made a contact to the students the school handbook, most travel agencies in Shanghai above telephone number, I hit one over the phone, ask people to do the Japanese tour guide, that I have a Japanese International Tourist Guide Pass. But I was born in the season of SARS, the tourism industry a miserable, where there are travel agents want me to Yeah, although I was at school GPA is 3.7, although I took the outstanding graduates in Shanghai, took Baosteel Scholarship, also took numerous scholarships, honor roll student and the like, but no one care that. Several travel agencies rarely see me in the past,UGG boots cheap, are not mentioned below had, and some do not move on to outsiders as a reason to refuse. There is also a more ridiculous, the Minister is actually very carefully looked at my resume and asked me a lot, and finally to the sentence, you are so good, how the people of Shanghai is not it? ? ? So I am very ashamed at that moment in thought, how do I TMD is not the Shanghai people? . . . Fell to the bottom of the iceberg.

There is also a travel agency, I took my students to go, she just has nothing to do. So things tend to be so dramatic, people who work hard to find did not find, my classmates went with me was to take it. Because they have to move a counter to sit, I feel more outgoing personality, probably for the outside run. So depressed I went shopping, and who left the last one hundred dollar bills, and then bought a 95's compassionate, and the remaining five car home. . . . . .



Chapter continue to pursue a good hot summer of that year's Shanghai, ah, is said to have 40 degrees, but every day I run around outside, so, in order to find a feed their work. . . . . . . I even traveled with my classmates Hengshan Road and Maoming Road, every bar, dining room, do not ask people to move attendant. I remember the Hengshan Road, the Tang Yun Tea House to recruit staff, the manager asked where we live, how to go home at night without a car, I innocently said, you can take a taxi home, the manager said, before you make a month a few hundred dollars, ah, also a taxi home? ! Finally, not to us. Huaihai Road, a Japanese restaurant'd doing well, so we can come to work the next day, but to work till one or two, but also can not solve traffic problems, to give up. Xujiahui

wandered there, when hiring a Japanese restaurant, I told my classmates ran to ask, go to a restaurant that is not there, how are you, like, ah, some sitting on the sofa next to Comparative wear little young girl, of the heavy makeup, the students voted for me and my feeling is kind of annoying to the eyes. But I bite the bullet and asked them not to move to the head waiter. The answer is: we are here Miss recruit. I then continue to ask: what do Miss it? Now think of it I feel really silly cute ~~~~~~~~~ I took my students on a walk out, I asked her how she, for she said that the lady was, and now I see Miss really is that some of that. . . . . . And long exposure. Is such a rich experience of life together. . .

know that that door is next to a restaurant waiter trick, and we wrong door, and sweat! Continue to ask, and left our contact information, at that time that person is not responsible, so we put the contact information to a waiter, it is estimated the end she did not give their managers it, much better than their Japanese, we ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ later to no avail.

began to pay attention to newspaper recruitment advertisements, as anxious to a job, of course, been a number of intermediaries, but to give money, and did not know that lie and the like, but we do can not give this money so did not give. What a time ~~~~~~~~~~ Now that I think is really shabby Qionga, bitterness. Some companies see the newspaper left a phone call in the past, the first problem is that I'm not from Shanghai, can it? What there is a travel company that can, can, you Come here. So I went with my classmates and Pidianpidian ~~~~~~ results to the people made a three-day card, similar to E Long ah this card, but also went to some restaurants, bars or something, the card for others, please people who come to the guests. I remember that an MBA has also requested to give us lectures, I remember a teacher to apply for the Normal, and later they got another, said one day to 1000. At that time I think I can make so much money just fine ~ ~ ~ Unfortunately, the MBA to lecture the day, in that small cramped office, many people have no place to sit, I lie on the pile of paper or paper mess any of the above, and other MBA said, okay, for today! I snapped about to wake up ~ ~ ~ ~ really ashamed, MBA class fell asleep ~ really sorry, too tired to run around to really think about how many girl ~~~~~~~ sometimes can be like I am so filled with running, to a meal to see people's faces, seeking people over it? That year I had just turned 20 years old. I would like to experience these, what is life unbearable weight it? All of these I am is a person endure in silence, not with the family said that he felt totally unnecessary. So I Hunde Hao, and clothing Kam come home, proud of the time to say it. Of the family I am a magpie, the good news is not reporting only bad news. I am a teacher said I, with the boys like character, and I think a lot of boys might not like me, huh, huh.

companies in the so-called third day, the company met the old favorite, said some unintelligible words, some people do not know what qualifications are new tactics, it looks like it will go out Those who do get money together to promote a meeting noisy when my classmate a message saying, a letter on Normal, you do not help me. I was an excited, ah, ah ~ I am disturbed that good good, fast, after tens of seconds for me to see my classmates call ~~~~~~~ said: You are hired! ! ! ! ! ! !

I still clearly remember the moment I feel that day. Emerge from deep inside a huge joy enveloped me from the beginning to the feet, a huge sweet around me, I was staring at a group of people are still somehow in the uproar a few places do not know what to say, see their lips moving, and some excitement to shake off staff in the play, his mouth still excited than I might spit flying out of the stars, where how long how long they plan to catch up Ctrip. I had really wanted to call out with the guys that I want to go back to reading it! ! ! ! But I still hold back, I told before I came in one day with this company I called was I'm going, bye! So fly like a bird out as ~~~~~~~~

how beautiful this is not the admission notice to a certain extent changed my future path in life. Without this notice, in the future I think I'll never learn English, do not go to PubMed, there will not think I actually work in a number of opportunities for well-known companies. I think I will only be a little mundane to the hotel guide or any other front, ah, like the work of the lobby, in short, is the tourism industry people. Guide is not to say bad, in fact, very rich powerful guide, but I think guides the career too with my vision, I want to be a good guide, so that foreign tourists learn about our beautiful and great country. But, but, but, in fact, I'm just not able to earn money for the company is very honest stupid little guide.

get notice of the day, I went back to rent the small room, sat on the bed, then suddenly felt great joy turned out to be deep, deep loss. I do not think so hard through a section of my life people do not understand. So much hard work ahead of me so much sweat so much bitter disappointment and even despair did so much to be so thin end of a piece of paper? ? ? ! ! ! ! I would be a hard time flowing through sweat, no tears flee the water, but when I recall it like a man when a life could not help but tear out how. I am 17 years old Shanghai, set foot on land, in this three years I tried so hard, I am in pursuit of what? I get? I have lost? ! In this bustling metropolis, often in the sea of people in the crowd I lost my direction, watching the people hurry around, they happy? Me? I am happy?

lost my mind in addition to, or loss, what I was looking for it? Why can enter the school that I admire a sense of satisfaction when my mind was not it? I kept thinking that the tears to fall in the face, and suddenly felt so small, so lonely.

me to call the teachers care about me, but also told him that I now feel. Teacher is really a good teacher, he will be very happy outside, talk to me a lot. To have relieved some of my heart. Today, I really can not understand or had little sense of their own kind.

But after school, I was very excited to carrying my red bag, skipping into this campus, then a good day to feel blue, the tree was green, everything is so beautiful. There was also a ponytail on campus, and back the red bag, wearing a red striped shirt, jeans, sports shoes, sun tanned me. At that time I have a lot of good friends, every day is someone else's pistachios, life was very happy.

into the school, heard that it seems that our school numbers row by scores, this is the case, look at our roster, from the next few ~~~~~~~ Number One over a row of the left. . . . Not me. . . Then a row of numbers on the right. . . . . . . . . . The penultimate is the first of several is. . . . . . Yes, that is me. . . . . But the test came, Oh, it was content with our Japanese Department ~ ~ ~ admitted to me, the other students have the line in English'd have planted a ~~~~~~~ I'm on the computer and the computer is still in English Total barely over the line it barely over the line ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ Oh.

achievements during this period is to test the English level 4, the first test by 56 points, very depressing. Think we do not have a second test, degree certificate, there is no, this time to also live up to expectations, actually test the 80.5 points, very proud *-*

time is always flashed by a blink of an eye under a senior semester, and another is a graduate of the season. After school, my father called and said that he met my friends in high school math teacher, the teacher said to go to PubMed, Bala Bala said a lot. My dad thought that has to go that something so he called me up this phone. After checking I thought, it seems to go for graduate school. But that something can there be so easy ah, can not Upgraded, how a couple of months have admitted. I Kaoyan this concept, but a loss ah, PubMed is what the stuff, how to test ah? What is the concept of graduate students feel like ah ~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Oh heaven is as far I can get with the it? Hold many, many questions, of course, then know that bubble BBS, BBS, also know to ask, search the Internet search. Know Kaoyan to test anything, but I test it? This time I had a classmate Institute of Foreign Trade said in Japanese professional business that might go for that.

Chapter took a dramatic turn

I often think that God has given you close a door, some will give you a window to open. I think in my school on the road twists and turns, always at the crucial moment there will be some people there, give me the right direction. Kaoyan as well. If this is not my classmates told me that I do not know this as well with such a professional.

of course, also checked on the outside then, ah, ah Jiaotong University, Fudan University, ah, ah China Normal University, China Li, ah, so recruit graduate students in Japanese schools. As for why the test in Japanese, I really do not know, I know, first, my math is poor, definitely not with the mathematics test; second, I learned traveling, but I do not want to study tourism management exam, as reasons for not said. Ha ha. Such a sum, plus, this study section was originally thought to kill halfway out of the Cheng Yaojin, where there are a lot of time to think ah. Look at other schools, the Japanese difficulty ah, I think it is unattainable (at least that time I thought), but mostly Japanese language and literature, I learned Japanese college, had not very good grammar school, The terrible language and literature, and in the future I want to be admitted even if the more terrible.

saw my classmates recommended the school and professional, business Japanese, and my heart want to look good, but also learn some business knowledge, and the Certificate of Education examination is not something too literary, and I would like to trade with the class also quite close to my character, so hurry will decide the school.

I think, for students who want to study section, in fact, like me, be too hasty or bad, thinking about the school and professional to test the total wrong. Hurry to do so will inevitably mature and even the future might regret the decision. Of course, whether it is Kaoyan Ye Hao, Ye Hao do anything, think twice, it must be wrong. This is my summary of conclusions of a small bar. Another point is, if you decide to be becoming more and so must be put into twelve self-confidence and the second is the effort to test the one you feel satisfied with the schools and professional. Because graduate school, we have to spend 2 to 3 years of youth to school, the opportunity cost in the future if you find it difficult to recover after graduation, think it not without value is a very disturbing thing? So you choose a school and professional satisfaction as your goal to fight is wrong. My view is that he has chosen, through their own efforts, do not regret, no remorse.

good decision, the next step is to follow the school's Admissions Guide to buy the instructions on the relevant books, over the years 真题, so you know where to their level, study section of the level at which local, weigh where the gap between themselves.

I go to a bookstore to buy the specified business class in Japanese books, the first back air suction. . . . . . The book feels just like a big dictionary like thick, close at hand but also the absolute self-defense, shot down the book looks bad estimates can get lost. And then rolled, and then down the suction air, the more difficult. . . . . . . My goodness, is definitely not the level I was able to keep up with the Japanese. Look to buy back 真题, this air-conditioned smoke HIV AIDS slip silent slip of ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Oh! ! Kaoyan ah, I loved you Burongyia ~~~~~

clear estimates of the gap is not a little bit of their own, after I went to the National Chiao Tung University reported that a Japanese interpretation test, because although after a Japanese level, but I think he is still very poor. See also the difficulty of the interpretation test test I think can rely on point with this side of it. National Chiao Tung University came out from the front door to see the door that says pilot study section, so I unwittingly paid a few hundred to a political report of the remedial classes, and later in the New World reported a Japanese interpretation classes. This is what I paid for the Graduate Examination of the large overhead. In addition to what information is no longer bought out.

time of it is already October. A lot of school assignments, I am a good student, never skip class, each class will honestly listen, take notes, so my notes from small to large, one final exam to become a hot demand, I would like to If I am a business sense of the people say, at that time to sell sell my notes also made an estimate yet. But I was a good boy friends, so almost everyone Men students subjects exam a couple of notes, and also a very rewarding piece things:)

October to do so is to listen to the political classes, to school every Saturday to go on the Japanese interpretation classes. Quite busy then.

really started quarters - canteen - this review is the quarters in 11 months. I think my learning efficiency PubMed never so high that time. My political book is issued in accordance with the pilot and teachers talk about things back, not bought any other information, have not read other people's information to these. Japanese English test because it is professional, not the English exam, I probably do 4,6-level examination paper, wrong to write in a book, get hold of the wrong questions, see. Japanese do, I just like the book to the big dictionary ah bite hard, but also how to do.

Snooze morning I was the guy in the morning to sleep 9,10 points, then up to the total seats in the classroom, and then to the cafeteria to eat, and then started to learn, will sleep sleepy afternoon nap, sometimes saliva flow will sleep three inches long, and then dinner,UGG boots clearance, then back to reading, the evening will be trapped for a while, then sleep a while. Turn off the light to return to the bedroom to see the classroom, with the emergency lights will look, but also with the students during an hour of chat phone chat, about 2 o'clock to sleep a day, so be it. At that time favorite is to reward their own meals in the cafeteria of the duck pieces. . . . . . . That delicious, ah, tut. . . . . . Also reward yourself a cup of tea, cold in winter, cover cover, but also warm her fingers. Ha ha. Anyway duck pieces and tea to accompany a good friend of my exam time, of course, can not eat, the poor students, has two 5 duck a block it, how can I Dun Dun eat. Occasionally reward this visit. Besides the block be time to eat duck.

ourselves be admitted to graduate students, we should not look at me now very easy to write, then can be absolutely hard. Every day I back bedroom, the bedroom was left a roommate, have to sleep. She got up to go to work the morning practice, I was sleeping, so a week, sharing a room faceless people face, there are things about each other a message, then paste the table. Now that I think is also quite a sigh. I remember Christmas of that year under a rare snow Shanghai, the day I always read books to the classroom, but found no one inside the classroom, and I think it probably PubMed students also giving himself a vacation now. Particularly cold day, I read a book wearing a knitted wool trouser, the ears came the snowball fights in the playground that people love and laughter, only I hold back the reading quietly in the classroom. Feet are frozen out of the day, not long years of frostbite. Straight Kaoyan more than a week before, because there is always the class lessons, there is no empty classroom, I discovered the East Akira Akira West, a teaching but there are still air-conditioned classrooms ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ! I thought their frozen for so long, today I discovered that there's air-conditioned classrooms, where learning ~~~~~~ a day later found that really put ourselves in the realm of the first cantilever Cigu cone, which together with high efficiency only . In such a warm classroom reading, just to make people warm to sleep ~ ~ probably one of my life it is cheap bastard. Shivering with cold in the north of the classroom is not the same as watching ah.

in specific learning, I give myself out a schedule, such as today's political reading 10 to 15 pages, the Japanese see 10 to 20 pages, this calculation probably see the next few pages this week, this month about what goals to complete, short listed a specific weekly plans. I admitted the biggest reason is I do not sense a long time to perform in accordance with my plan. Every time I read a few months in the next few numbers written on completed, is early or late, if I'm early multi-point plan next time out, so turn down, basically complete the project early, but the day plans to complete the heart to a sense of achievement, this continues, it will not be anxious hearts, every day is very full in the reading, think Kaoyan fact quite happy. Did not pass the test have not thought about how to do ah, ah how do the work, and what did not want to. The advantage is that mind can not concentrate, can do something wholeheartedly.

then repeat this every day life, handle every day the book, no extra time to water and soil, not even enough time to eat the school cafeteria on the second floor, climb on the second floor because it still takes time, huh, huh. More food is fried rice, as soon get to eat it, do not waste time. Definitely do not eat the fish, sting too much, eat too much of this waste of time. Short time is a Huanglian Po, to the bathhouse is basically no longer the dirty dirty to wash only once. I think Kaoyan is to be so, no point of ascetic ascetic attitude is also a little external, at least look like the sort. Mind can not concentrate in order to, ah, you think, if the dress was beautiful and very, holding a stack of books to the classroom to read, first, you can stop and it? Second, people can stop and next to it? This is not harassment it? So have a low-key points on the line you see the book, do not cause commotion, beneficial to all.

wrote here, I have to thank a person. Of course, is a man. This man is my one fellow who was studying. At that time something was really too bitter, I see a lot of people are in pairs to Kaoyan review, and some find Kaoyan companions, and it is the reason. Would be a hard time with people who do not want to encourage you in the side ah. Fortunately, the students are also far side of the phone will talk for a moment my God every night, but also very happy. The most important point is to find a sense of humor who talk more interesting. Such feelings do not know Platonic love counted, that is, speaking a day more than others. Can be considered the feelings of an innocent kind of bar, and now years later, everyone's lives are on the road towards the path to their own, but sometimes miss it. If there is no support, this way I think it will go pretty hard. So PubMed tip of the few. . . . Is to know Are you going to be someone there for you, will not so hard.

on Kaoyan learning, I think we have a lot to see, and I will talk about the experience of these. Anyway, I think out an executable program of study and be sure to implement in the end is absolutely valid.

I remember I was also encouraged by the larger saw is a bbs called a third-rate University of poor students admitted to Fudan University, 400 cattle were hyperfractionated article. PubMed also suggest that you look at these inspirational words of course, the class, but do not look to see. Not required. Because you admitted that you write a cattle Ye Hao articles. I had to think so. I was also like that, if they admitted, I will not break the girl who says beauty ~~~~~~~~ of this sentence. Sorry, narcissism look. . . Later admitted, that we have this session quite a number of beautiful girls ~~~~~ haha

learning programs in this push, the political about the exam before I back four times, I grew up mostly liberal arts school, a good memory or a general examination times I only went back a test, test scores are still many situations, the test card guides the policy of so much mess regulations, each country, various dynasties and ethnic groups customs, culture and architectural features are back again I went to test his results were good. At that time really feel that they are Shangzhi astronomer known geographic ah. Haha *-* So this political back 4 times I can say that in verse, and cooked to a reading I think I will, one felt close to finished, and consequently can not remember how to it. That year pilot to test what charges mention that the ruling party's power or something, it is estimated that there is a big issue Road A4 paper so much, let me bite down, but did not test, huh. Dictionary like the books that I learn is back! Give us this is Beethoven's inspiration Yeah. Multisection back! The book was left of the Japanese, the Chinese translation on the right. My learning is to the left of the blindfolded, read the Chinese written in Japanese. As a translation also increased their capacity, because the test is to test the translation. Secondly, many will remember the hard words, and I request is not a word wrong, a particle is not wrong. If I'm wrong and missed the draw down in the books, this will remember. In this eating rip rip to Kenshu eating under a large dictionary of this before the exam I also back 2 times. There is also more than a dozen twenty business letters, because I see a translation examinations in previous years, so I gave all by heart, but also dictation of the N times, to ensure that if the words This question is to head out of win ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The results of course know, that year did not test This question exam objectives ~~~~~~~~~~

arts short test, then I think back is certainly unavoidable. We also consider translation and writing, translation is certainly not a month or two to improve, so I also find some difficulty to their own information about the translation, try to do more. Language as long as the efforts of the things I believe will be able to learn of. Writing about the case can not be increased even more, I'll give yourself a few questions, write some articles about the same difficulty. I still remember that one out of the Southeast Asian tsunami, which caused a number of international relief, ah, and the like. Also wrote a Sino-Japanese relations, there is economic class, these articles can not write my own terms, of course, is the book, ah, ah see the newspaper some good sentences, and then I base together The. Then back back, I think these sentences usage, grammar, ah, back back, or have language sense of it.

exam the day before I decided to go to the big wash, clean and points to herself to look, and then the next day to the examination. This is my second day, when significant things happen, must be done the day before a major event, with festival-like, huh, huh. There is prepared a new set of clothes, new clothes If not for a set of clean clothes, so refreshing yourself. Used to vary the matter, I do not know other people have this habit.

but pinch, I actually make the move so sacred can not be achieved in the day when I ~~~~~~~~~ accumulated after so many days go to the bathroom dirty, the bathroom door had a good stick Big brands: broken pipe, you can not wash halo ~ ~ ~ I ~~~~~~ go to the east also has a bathroom big sign: You can not wash ~ ~ ~ but I was not easily intimidated, I went beat 2 pot of hot water, in a very cold winter in the bedroom holy trembling a bit, but my heart meditation: Do not make me cold ah ~

Kaoyan days that feel quite sad for two days, eat your heart says to reward points, but have no appetite. In short, when the examination is to know, fall into all their written up, no matter right, and can write all they are written. That year the Japanese writing is the best written I feel an essay (with the article than before some of the mentally handicapped), after finished do not know what it feels like my heart was quite blunt. Probably silly test. Finished after innocently, like back bedroom with a soul. ! Ha ha. Ha ha. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ha ha. . . . . Terrible. Ha ha. ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment