Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I think it was my life, the most memorable day

 I think it was my life, the most memorable day.

Valentine's Day, and Valentine had the name suggests is a holiday. Seventeen-year-old from the time I know Valentine's Day to the present,UGG boots cheap, and I like every ordinary man looking forward to the upcoming Valentine's Day there are live my dreams with the romantic holiday. But often to the Valentine's Day, looking around the couple watching television and listening to every corner of the world where everyone lived in a romantic Valentine's Day, I was all alone when I wanted to Valentine's Day next year, I have not had one person, and I and everyone else must also have a sweet love. Day by day, month by month, year after year, two years and two years, I still alone, gradually, I know, I know, I understand, is not so early my love to my side, so I decided I would not expect to wait no longer belongs to me my love and a romantic Valentine's Day.

time and experience gave me enough time to think I'm going to work towards, let me look for the way I'm going to walk. So, I will have placed all the time looking for opportunities and create opportunities for his time on work and career, as long as I think it is a chance, then I do not know what is tired, even if I matter how tired again difficulties, I will have to adhere to their own actions. Day day by day, farther and farther away from me, time flies.

2008 years is the lowest point in my life, how many times the frustration, almost beat me the hope of life and the continuation of life meaning. Every time, every point I almost took his own, but I stuck with it, every time, I told myself, there will be over this ridge in the warm sunshine of my life and my side every corner.

memory of 2008, looking back to 2008, I can re-light, I use a word to describe my feelings in 2008, that is, to where, let me see life more clearly to each bucket and experience everything.

is to the occurrence and treatment of problems to solve.

I have to admit that I grow in 2008, and in 2008 had to thank you for everything that occurred to me more mature. I also want to thank

in 2008 in support of me, you made me survived. Thanks to those who have deliberately deceived the people I hurt my betrayed me, you made me this time tomorrow, so I want to specially thank you, thank you for what I said in 2008 that was done and , let me see the scum of society and garbage. Hee hee ~! ~!

Now, I want to start writing me in 2009, 14 years thing. In coming to this occasion, I do not think too much how Valentine's Day I had the problem, because Valentine's Day is for lovers of people off, and my being unfamiliar with the Valentine's Day people, and as usual had no differences.

13, I made an appointment with friends to lend her cell phone prior to return with me, so 14 is a Saturday this day do not work exactly the case, I have to wait at home friends through my phone to call me. Time to work before getting tired. So on the 14th day, get up in bed, I do not want to idle, slept a whole morning, wake up, take a look at the clock on your mobile phone is noon, and pick up the phone give friends called and the last , a friend said she came back from the home back to their quarters, to see everywhere, dirty quarters, so another friend went to her house,Discount UGG boots, just out from the dormitory Shiyou forgot I lent her That cell phone charger, so her friend's house to wait until lunch and then finished in her own quarters Zuoche Hui to take on the Chargers came to give me. I had to wait helplessly, and three in the afternoon when she called me and asked me to get home or to get where I am, I think of things that have nothing to do anyway afternoon, it is better to pass over there to drink Friends see the finished surface after the sister and sister find dinner. In this way, my friend and I had arranged a meeting, she saw her home, specially brought from some of her own specialty to me, and that invited me to dinner to thank me, so we went to a place to eat snacks .

called something, just to sit down and eat, to see the end of 2008, the record should pay attention to criminals in the police station actually at hand, I hesitate to call the local 110, the police, ask the police help me grasp this offense, that person is having nightmares every night the spirit of my people down, I experienced many hardships in 2008, a lot more time to think about the end of his demons, he is my day to night He also wanted to bring to justice the evil, and today I finally saw him here, why would I hesitate this opportunity too! I sit down, sit down calmly, I told how delicious I could not eat, I know that my hands trembled again, but I have to restrain myself not to make people found that if people found on the bad , he sat opposite me, and I believe he saw me, he recognized me, but he had no reaction, just his wife there and eating something, I believe that moment, his bowl certainly not good things, I saw it. . .

I eat something called, watching the time on the phone over a minute to a minute for several minutes, and thought how the police do not how come? Arrangement is not really good or the police come, but could not find the person arrested does not think about it, so as many worry, I dialed the 110 phone, just turned, I saw a police officer The emergence, then hurried to meet her and the.

Hello, officer! I reported to the police, police arrested me in there, while talking, while the criminals with his eyes the direction of guidelines. I asked the police to the process, I explain a bit short. Police then said: I'm not sure which one, you go you should pay attention to the person next to go! Finished, I like and things usually come here to eat like everyone passing by, pretending like casual passersby walked from his side and stood behind him and his wife, pointing to him, to the police said: After I made, he said, do you remember me? He looked at me and then looked toward his wife used to say ! still remember me? anything to do with it? . .

going on? you want to say clearly. it? do you like it, huh? What is now asking me to let go of Health you? What makes you think? Besides, I give you a chance before, is you have to escape, but also left the place, thinking that I can not find you, you can escape it? If today, if I let you go again, it may not even think about my life then you catch, is not it? He added: Your family will not take care of her ah? how to do things? so no matter what she said, I will not care about her.

Then, the police said: Car outside! Let your wife told you to go back to the production or family to bring her go! and ran. I looked again around, all the people watched it happen in this scene, and now back to the thought for a moment, probably almost a hundred people or so!

so many people, actually it people to see what happened, I Haonan accept that women (pregnant women) nonsense ah? I began to hate her, I hate her ignore the general interest, but still the issue so not cool that she had been a bitch do not speak side of truth.

on the train, the woman's mouth and stop talking nonsense, the police also impatient. said: family to take care of you! Women still do not want this to mouth,cheap UGG boots, he spoke to on the bus side. There is no way the police drove helplessly, listening to the woman's nonsense, did not take long on to the police station. I first got off the bus, go ahead, and they followed the police approached, Mr..

why women do so much nonsense? Why does a woman's thoughts and minds are so stupid that? I mean the type of woman his wife. She refused to let go

, there has been hard pressed forward, the police are busy, I sat quietly, where he listened helplessly to her inquiring, this situation has been so carried on , a stalemate. . .

I do not know how long it took, and just know that things in the developing step by step. Police questioning, then phoned the police station to file a case asking them to come to deal with it. Waiting, waiting. . . The past has come, the walk has to go. . . Ideological work done, phones hit, the situation has begged, and refused to let go is unwilling to let go, how is the same outcome.

butt over police work, is the departure time.

off, the three smoking police, I am a petite innocent poor, and one of the inmates receive due punishment,UGGs, in this car, but three police each other little bit of time to smoke say a few words in addition to smoke no sound, of course, I have received during this period he (offender) Friends plead the phone. I called home to the father said after he caught him, some of their own inner feelings and worries. There are sister called me and asked me if I can assure him (criminals) of the request, let him, because his wife could have children at any time. . . In addition to no sound. . .

then complete all of the phone, my heart sad. . . Because, had just happened the day after, he approached me, asking me to see his pregnant wife had just emotional instability soon let him, in fact, I was soft-hearted, and I thought let him, but I do not agree. Since then, he sat with her left the city, returned home. I know that after and try to get to him to surrender, so, maybe I will show mercy to him, but he did not. . . His action, let me be more determined to bring him to justice their own beliefs. In those days of difficult and tough, I did not smile, without any emotion even father and mother are sisters ignore them altogether. In addition to or sad sad sad sad. . . In those depression days no one cared about me, no one felt sorry for me, whereas everywhere let me down. . . In those days I think everyone in the world is happy, only that I was unfortunate. I survived. . . Now, I'm no longer the old me, and before that I was dead, and now I'm from students, and now I am more mature, and sophisticated than before, and also know better than before the family's important.

seeing is coming, waiting to get off all the arrangements and send him to prison, waiting for the early, let him be punished.

out of the car, the police transfer the data over the whole case. The next task is again a record and statements, so all data can be formally submitted to the court on.

things were not as simple, that the police did not play on TV so honest and competent. One afternoon, one evening, the police are doing what. . . Smoking, chatting, lazy, looking for an excuse to sleep. . . I do not want to say there, anyway, is that you can imagine, they all do. I really want to ask the national government departments are doing with the. . . Could it be that as long as ways to become civil servants, your ability to think, they should be holding a blood altar Han people feel at ease with the money that you should not have done it? You are not afraid avenged it? Do not do the government departments, people, you peace of mind it? Why can not you do things by his own conscience? Your conscience gone? Irresponsible to do things you do is the purpose of serving the people it? Do you really climb for the purpose of the efforts day and night just want to dominate the ordinary boss to name life? Justice lie Yeah. . .

spent a night at the police station, plus a full day's morning, what did you think? Soon be clearly done something happens to where you rub time, floating about here, where the look of shake. Make me a weak woman at 17:00 on the 14th from more than fifteen minutes of the afternoon when one or two still not the responsibility for your waste my time, if I'm not pressed to the end when you can busy After dealing with my things, I dare not think you have to let me in you that mosquitoes are able to suck the blood of the place until the time when. . . I actually asked you to put your words: coupled with a morning time, and finally to the sentence so perfunctory me, think about your face, I feel like vomiting. . .

to look back to your attitude, people really scared. . . Just when you report the accident to the lukewarm attitude to the police report after the end of your working attitude, and think about in such a long time, you all doing? Also think about this before I ask you again and again to call the progress of time. . . . . I think of ways to provide information, I try to work with your result? The results you ignore anyone, and anyone regardless of style of doing things, so the early closing of this I still have not closed. If I had to find ways to seize him, I do not know when will drag this case, you may have thus been forgotten, nothing might be so, then it is possible, that day Where criminals and offenders, and then. . . I do not want to explain your work style and efficiency, and you in the reflection, or else for the bizarre death of the day do not know, I think you would someone in the area where you go on laughing.

criminals are caught, but what the end result, I think I'd better not even think about first, because bribery is your best, do not say that I wronged you, not to mention more than you clean, you big deal Gouji the jump off the wall, and said ah you get the evidence! By that time, I would laugh and say to you: Ha ha ha. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment