Monday, October 18, 2010

I remember some people say I am mysterious

 Then I wrote some of the things you do not know:

scars on my face, there are two: one is the left face,Discount UGG boots, rose needle injury, a bruised forehead, the left . The first is where I fall into the bushes was stabbed, while another was hit in the fighting, six stitches! I've been left with scars on his forehead covered her hair,cheap UGG boots, which is you do not know!

liked before I was twenty three girls, is ah! They are very quiet, of course, sometimes very lively! The first is Qf: I do not know what it feels like to her, until I put pressure in the layers of love letters written books at the end, I know the young man had a heart loaded,UGGs, after being wiped off the busy school! Sentimental very astringent taste of the kind of people! Mr: You really do not know how much I love you! Until you like the knife, then stabbed hard between us but are reluctant to give up supporting the friendship! At that time I know that we are too stupid and do not know what is the feeling! In fact,Bailey UGG boots, we are silly and should not to touch the forbidden fruit of the tree of friendship! Lqf: I know thee full of sadness, every movement, every word, even a smile is filled with water to the surrounding air! So people want to know! I just want to give you a shoulder to lean on, I know it is a luxury! When I lay in the corner that the time to let go! Do you feel me sad? This is something you do not know!

there. . . Many. . .

I just have not figure out even their own silly B Bale. . . What is qualified to say that sad. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment