Thursday, October 28, 2010

A sister, nice

 Fourth of last night,UGG shoes, and his older sister and a few waves on the phone or it feels too much love

What do you remember sitting on the floor in the room after lunch to play your mobile phone you one I talk to you ignored me I came out of plane Wu Wu's your turn

go and wash the dishes Oh wait I went to several Na This is our regular dialogue ~
< br> you came home from school hungry hungry me: ah normal \eat dinner at home one evening to eat a little to eat very hungry ah buy the \a ^ ^ soon soon soon returned last night to pick up your clothes and I suddenly felt empty I put the clothes I wear what is in big trouble Oh,bailey UGG boots, I do wear uniforms, but uniforms which had called them to send some miserable back scarves I also read around what Ah ah Ah jacket is also too cold to go out if I have nothing to wear and how to do. How to do how to do. But if you do not get up I forget how to do them I wear their clothes the old fat is good ha ha ha ha can not be stingy on her sister too good for me how can I not good hehe,Bailey UGG boots, right on their miles. There is one thing to change your shoes remember what sent me down to watch ah ~ ~ summer clothes do not come to winter to summer, you send me the clothes would be too cute Oh no you What do I need to still come back if not scarves to ~ ~ ha ha ha ha on you remember eating dinner in the kitchen door,Discount UGG boots, where ah now you can not squeeze slightly less ~

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment