Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A walk yesterday in the mountains

 Chat,UGG boots cheap, along with picking son, fed animals; with cooking, eating and strangeness were further away. In addition to better understanding of each other outside of that alternate compassion and goodwill. An as warm spring breeze from their abdomen slowly Soars.

listening Linglong life experience, Ling Yu involuntary sympathy, although born in wealthy homes, but no father and mother. However, parents, and how? Has a parent, such as wolves, not as an orphan well. She could not help but think of his personal life and experiences:

me, it is a poor child. Transfer of students between China and Burma in a mountain village, utterly destitute, the father life of ease, everything has a top five taste Chihepiaodu stick, forcing the mother had no money to spend money, often said: smelly gossips, and quickly put the money out, keep it mildew fragmentation; mother, honest, industrious, is home to the only source of income. Since childhood, the village people say I am not born to parents, because I looked pretty, large differences with their parents, unless the gene mutation,UGG bailey button, or else is picking up, they always make me so, then get used to it. There is such a good mother, if not natural for it does not matter.

However, bad luck does not change because of the good mother. The so-called karma and reincarnation, in the end what extent is reliable, I've often wondered this proposition. Mother is a counter example, her hard work and kindness in return is the fate of his father's abuse and abandonment. The father, in truth he was a disgrace to this great word, though I do not want to belittle his father, but his character and conduct had destroyed himself, his sin is not forgiven.

I'm fifteen years old, my mother died due to overwork. Before death, she cried and said to me: baby, mother against you! You suffer from the. Money, I sew in the closet underneath, so you must keep tuition fees, be sure to finish college; please take care of your sister, your mother in this situation you back again next life. Also, be sure to watch your father, he is not a good thing, if necessary, you took my sister to the field life. Sorry to see his mother passed away, dead and still shed tears; know my mother would not want to see the doctor the money out, my heart had broken into the sand.

the abyss of grief can not take heart, there is no thin appreciate the mother's last words, do not realize that his father's brutal. Until misfortune comes.

the days his mother has just died, like his father seems to mature, just as suddenly orphaned children, growing up is also extremely concerned about our sisters. At that time, I thought back to his father.

can not last, he asked that money and changing nothing, and no results. I do not make preparations for a fight to the death.

that are not clean, he often took women back to sleep, simply does not take account of us. For when we do not exist, is that moment, I saw the most ugly side of humanity. I do not believe that the man was in front of his father, and he did, and another woman in front of his daughter, that kind of thing dry.

more terrible things ensue.

a summer evening, he brought a woman back to do not clean that. They do not avoid, I took my sister to walk out. Just then, while the woman cried, while his father said: Oh, Xiao Nizi quite a mark, she is also good. Second Gouzi, or call her also came to play, and will definitely Shuangsi you, ha ha ... ... eerie laughter, and today remains the same in retrospect. Did not think I was not very readily accepted her advice. I quickly ran out with my sister, be escaped.

next night, I suddenly felt someone in the face violently; eyes open and saw that his father and the woman sat naked on my bed, 得意地笑着, I cried out in terror, just she opened her mouth, the woman quickly silk stockings into my mouth; I instinctively resist, found on the hands and feet have been tied to a bed frame. At that time, my father has become a wolf, no longer consider my feelings completely crazy to utterly devoid of conscience and ethics. In this way, I was a night they ravaged. Father is also proud to say, do not worry, it has already advanced you eat the pill, that is how we play in the future, you will not be pregnant, unless the food to know medicine. It turned out that dinner where he drugged me down.

tragedy did not end there.

Later, he has gone even further devastated me. Against time, multiplied by the retaliation. I would also like to study, to support themselves and take care of his sister. How many times thought of death, but look at the young sister and mother dying eyes, I lost the courage to commit suicide.

finally summon the courage, in his completion vent vices, sleeping, I took my sister and some simple luggage left home to go to a place where he could not find.

heard that his father was a God of retribution, had repeatedly sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS cure, he played with even more crazy, and later had an even more powerful than AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, medical no successful cases. I pray for him and hope he can enter heaven it. I am also in a cold sweat, if it does not run away from home, my sister and I had it not fate befell?

think those of painful memories, tears and soul jade capture a filling her eyes.

Linglong She only said that he was born with poor home, father not a device, a bad character; mother kind, hard-working, intelligent, a good mother, but unfortunately died young; have a sister college of accidents accident, death.

jade life experience listening to the Spirit, Heart Linglong can not help but pity the woman did not think so pure, but subjected to such suffering.

Linglong not bear to ask her secret from her words, the estimated actual experience she is more bleak than the say; but people do not want to say, ask for the inconvenience. Its not also the case?

Both were locked into their respective memories of painful, but invariably say to the other side can say. Were white and esoteric words properly grasp the limits of both.

I was sent to a temple not far from here, followed by a group of nuns grew up. Because of living in a nunnery, students often suffer ridicule. Then get used to it, as long as getting along with others, is that men and women, in addition to man is a woman, of course, a neutral person, so it does not matter have to stay with a particular sex, revel may be. This stable hand, heart, and not feel that evil laugh at the students. Then to the field in high school,bailey UGG boots, there is no one knows my situation, laugh at will from the off.

nunnery fairly good condition, said his father donated a large sum of repair costs, estimated the cost to protect my right! They treated me well, I break the routine, from seniors to young girls, in turn called her mother, aunt, aunt, sister. Although the orphans, but without any sense of loneliness, with plenty of motherly love, they like my mother, that caress and care enough to make people remember three reincarnation. They also taught me a variety of languages, especially the wonderful sound aunt, her language talents especially good, born in sub-branch of knowledge, family, traveled a number of countries, Southeast Asian countries to understand the language, she taught me language, and even sleep at night have to teach, tell me the myth countries. In my hours, wonderful sound of my aunt almost a full-time nanny and enlightenment teachers, with sleep at night by her, allegedly because she had had a child, but died due to illness, she is also the mother of all hut the only experience had nun. Its she who Miaolian love my mother like a grandmother, gave me good food to eat, but also often taught me to read Buddhist scriptures, my understanding of high praise, as long as the meditation practice, will become immortal. Punch sister, who were, quirky, articulate, often took me to the mountains and woods to play, hours are often tease her, but later she was tease me. If I laughed at and bullied by others, as long as she knows, never in modern times, will have to find one theory. Ling Yu

Linglong narrative to life in the nunnery.

, of course, these are indeed very grateful affection. Perfection was such a beautiful painting. Always hanging in the chest.

good from the beginning, the evil but also from students; good cause for thanksgiving and evil are very bitter. Think of those things excessive debauchery, guilt they felt.

junior high school that summer, the weather as bad as the Tropic of Capricorn, suffocating.

one evening, I was lying on top of reading, I heard a movement in the pool, then the last view, that scene unforgettable. Temple is located on the hillside, and the mountains have a Qingchi, crystal clear, is actually under the pebbles, water chest high, with no evil spirits, very pleasant, and cool in summer and warm in winter; around covered with green trees, and even peeping from the sky The possibilities are not; only a small stone path to Mastery; Therefore, before every summer, unbearably hot, the Anli will be carrying the little nuns Qingchi mother to go wash a cool bath. Later, I grew up, and like to stay top of the hill, they no longer go take a bath, we assume that the Peak is my site, so just be called the Shan mountains, the pool is called Longchi, Om is called the Dragon Temple.

scene, suffocating.

a woman shining white, plump body lie naturally springs, and presented in front of an ignorant teenager, how much it is a shock! At that moment, I felt the terrible madness of a wild beast, it in my body, it is necessary to break through the body of the cage. I looked stunned for a moment, that is how frightening and exciting moment of excitement.

beast was awakened.

ah! I was in the pool to the carcass startled by the sudden changes in static, instinctively make a sound. Because of fear of being discovered, but missed the stuffing. Surprisingly, the pool wonderful Aunt Dan did not rebuke me gently hand, a smile: to, Longer aunt rubbing to back, you see, I can not rub, wash only lie to bubble. With ecstasy and fear, and I hesitate to strip naked.

She urged me to hurry up. I slowly ground floor of the pool. Fortunately, it being ice cold spring water charging into the living beast red cross.

She sat in my arms, I rubbed her back. That delicate, smooth, pink skin and attractive. She looked with eyes closed to enjoy the one hand, Longer said, rubbing the back end, just in front of Aunt wash, take it easy, relax. Face to face, my mind went blank, I do not know where to start; and she smiled and said, silly Longer to oldest maternal aunt teach you. In this way, I close and such a beautiful body, how wonderful it is. She taught me to kiss and touch her naked, licking her body, sucked her breasts, if not a pool of cold spring water, I would be choking to death. She gently tapering fingernails scraping my body, like a fascinating piece, I am immersed in it. Gradually, her hand into my underwear, Mya and smiling, and saying hello is not fun? My face flushed, was silent.

her laughing, got ashore. Then down the mountain.

night, I sleep.

after day, often went to Mya Qingchi lying, sometimes at noon, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening, even at night she would go, not in the past before she will often make a secret to me wink.

so I bid farewell to the body at the child. We became a hotbed of Qingchi make peace. Forest, wide slate, stone steps and Qingchi Qingchi have left traces of our passion.

I fell in love with this passion. It is a Buddhist! Is a passionate and romantic poetry. But with the destruction, but was not yet understood. Because the illusion of being stuck in the sweet, like a frog, as in too deep, so that even the sun are well-head look was gone.

I love Mya. So much love, as it is lust, love is her carcass. That smooth skin, curves and sensuality, coupled with the wonderful atmosphere, enough to make any man whom captivated. She is a wonderful Dan, is a man's panacea.

weather is cold, in the dead of night when she got into bed with me secretly. Passion after they leave happy.

After a year of tune Mya, I have become a mature man. Half a woman's every move and my eyes are difficult to escape the stuff. Beast has been out of the cage, do not know how much damage the mind.

at the end of a night light Anzhong do not put out, we do not all sleep. To prepare for the exam, one month did not come back, Mya and I are hungry unbearable, then went to my room early passion. Just finish up, go out to someone knocking on my door, wonderful sound aunt came to me to chat. That moment, I was nervous to death, because she certainly saw Mya Yin Xiao disheveled and face with a figure; Secondly, I was naked, how to talk to her; again, the messy house and bed-like and manly, she can not aware of a number of clues. In order not to became public, a crime of planning suddenly surfaced in my mind.

may lust after the baptism, suddenly found Anli's aunt and sisters most of the very signs, but she is also good, cents less than the influx of women on the street. Miu aunt is outstanding, can be comparable to Mya, she was Xu mother, not the old, if Mya is the peony, with a touch of immorality, then she is chrysanthemum, pure and inviolable. The younger generation than their sisters in the punch line and Mew Choo is the two most beautiful Buddhist flowers. Unfortunately, I have been ruined, failed to fruition.

Then, I just blanket up to the hanger to get naked with pajamas. Enron and said, Because child care is by her, in front of her more casual. Take clothes and wear clothes, I purposely leaned toward her and slow down the action clothes, so she could see my muscles, especially the well-developed genitalia. Miexie a moment, turned her eyes were attracted to my genitals.

Mind now has been arbitrary, they seem to have been sleeping for many years the beast bar to drink, suddenly jumped up from the abdomen.

husband twenty years ago that figure back to her fierce eyes. They secure a family of three lived a happy life, her husband taught at the university, elegant, witty and erudite, love sports. Their married life has been very harmonious and pleasing. However, traffic accidents claimed a beloved husband and son. Just throwing her alone in the world, struggling to over half a year of tears life. Leaving in order to get her boss to make all kinds of tricks, it is moving, so she mistakenly thought it was love; after nearly a year of relentless pursuit, she finally moved. However, to get her in the flesh, the bosses attitude greatly changed. He is at home, have children, but also the three lovers, she considered it? He used words are lies.

that moment, she regretted. Felt her husband's infidelity.

with the mind of debris and the love of her husband, she chose to become a monk. Sounds sweet, such as Braun, a wandering good-hearted they are given names.

With the increase of cultivation, the far end of inner beast to lie down gradually, gradually stable. Thought can be so peaceful to spend the rest of his life. But this moment, wild beasts and woke up.





Linglong come sit next to her, and then like a spoiled child who, one will be holding a wandering also deliberately scratching and took the opportunity to touch; for a while and pro-wandering is a long time not seen oldest maternal aunt,UGG boots, to the oldest maternal aunt . And begged her to accompany him to sleep. Linglong

wonderful sound that can withstand the toss, beast starts to search the crash. She quickly got up and walked out.

Linglong a horizontal waist clutch wandering to span the shoulder, smiled and said, you wanted to run, how can the Buddha escaped my palm. Wonderful sounds on the bed and then tipped over, rushed frantically kissed her opinions.

wonderful sounds by this sudden action do a spin. Breath, the body weak, cage the beast has broken. She tried to restrain the resistance, but in the inside and outside the double attack, defense quickly collapsed.

That night, thunder and lightning, the storm raging in the air, as if to swallow the immorality of the nunnery. Linglong achieved its purpose, wonderful sound than described by Mya is also wonderful.

for wandering the night the weather, is her emotions. She hated his magic is too shallow, unable to withstand the temptation. She did not only brought their children see through the hand, did not he want to get too bad. Or will it as a child, an impulse can not be controlled with the children, did a reckless thing to the forgive him.

the Linglong like a silly child, possession of a wandering thing that he and Mya to no one questioned.

two years in high school and college during that time, he continued to enjoy the two oldest maternal aunt's body. With his insight into the world of men and women, he did not give up on the offensive punch and Miao Zhu Jie. Compared with the two aunt, two sister Daoxing more shallow, the temptation could not help him, and soon got his wish, enjoy the young girl's body.

Youth means limitless possibilities, often seen as a good thing; the young are seen as beyond, with noble, because it is the spokesman for the vitality and vigor. However, the fact is not the case, because there vigor and vitality, the young beast, once excited, can not control, because they have not the ability to control, rational yet to grow, bringing more to harm, harm to victims has been .

years later, Linglong drifting heart to the young terrible.

Linglong funny only to describe the spirit of jade and mother, aunt their harmony and their happy life with her sister, did not involve crazy Bedroom. Then that is sad to tell the school's fight history, because of his unique position and subjected to unfair treatment of many, from teachers to students, and some bored youth and farmers, often to humiliate him, mocking him, many of whom are men and women what's a joke. To preserve their dignity and the dignity of women Anli, he fought numerous times. More than the beginning of defeat, so they continue to exercise, martial arts self one o'clock, and keep on fighting, perseverance, and later it gradually gained the upper hand, no one would dare bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment