Monday, November 1, 2010

Cat funny misunderstanding times

 According to my mom that I would say the first word but not the father nor the mother cat for some time adhere to the word cat flourish ,UGG boots cheap
see anyone calling to see me get a kitten and ran all
a slightly larger mother told me that I picked up the garbage (I believe a lot of children have similar experiences) I get a long meditation
Xu, finally reluctantly decided to grandma bought me half to throw garbage snacks box to where the children eat
grandmother once was found severely reprove ask the reasons why my mom I'm scared of the word next to no how do I say
true identity was found to be back to trash the
2 kid heard the term two to take the Songhua River a river of light girl,UGG shoes, do not start to eat some egg put bad
3 to kindergarten, a chubby boy always took my sleep orange hair after nap teacher ignored my warnings and criticism so I decided to just learned behalf
table after he came home to find repeatedly used pepper Paoshang injecting water into the orange on its own,UGG boots clearance, after tomorrow,UGG bailey button, to that bad
Diaobao grab the child. So the effect of magic there ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment