Sunday, November 28, 2010

Childhood

 My childhood was bitter, now think of it a little scared, but I just caught up with the times. As many brothers and sisters, seventeen-year-old sister has got now looks hard for the governance of osteomyelitis. In order to Sister medical treatment, our family's life can be said to be extremely difficult.
(a)
I clearly remember one winter, probably in October winter, the family Duandun the. so-called ;, that is, no food to eat. how to do? no way, my father went to the neighbor to borrow a bag of corn seed. (that corn seed is ;?) now, I do not know by someone. It can be said bags of corn seed had a family we feel that the long winter. Therefore, in my childhood years, I fear too the winter, because the memory of childhood, it seems that throughout the year in the winter than any season long, and is so cold like.
a Sunday, the family did not burn firewood, a few of our brothers Nothing to do at home, my mother let me and my brother, brother out of firewood Wo. dawn under the snow, the fields vast expanse of whiteness, where firewood can be picked up? I followed the big brother, brother in the village turn lap, and had away with the snow, will be buried in another wave of snow and wet corn stalks or sorghum stalks Found home. It was wet, wet corn stalks or straw filled to Guotai in sorghum has always been smoke, and only mouth blown, smoke is choking the snot and the tears to see the yellow flame pounced to. smoke, yellow flame, and accompanied by blowing through your mouth from time to time, the smoke choking the swelling of tears to the eyes, sorghum, corn stalks or straw dried by fire, but also in the dried and turned into ashes of burnout.
sleep at night, if you do not cast head, Hanqixiren, his head is cold, it is difficult to sleep, That made me love hooded sleeping for many years of bad habits, because it is easy to sleep hooded suffocating. grandmother died, she lived in a house that big brother of soil in which to sleep. when is the big brother may go out for work , I was alone in the house of soil bed. night so cold, I was in bed with a corn cob drying peel off a fire,UGG boots clearance, the fire out after a pile of glowing embers left. may be my next relieve themselves do not pay attention to the reasons for bed, or perhaps the reason there is no lighting, I wore a cotton-padded shoes under the bed accidentally kicked the edge of the pile of ashes is also red, hooded bed and went to bed. The results, dawn I want to wear shoes to school, but found a less, I feel very strange. Open the door, outside the glare of the light, I found the pile of ashes at the edge of cotton shoes bird has become small volume of lime. I am anxious to sleep in hurriedly went to his mother that three Westinghouse,Discount UGG boots, the mother got me to wear a pair of shoes to school. That morning, I wore a pair of shoes sitting in a classroom lessons, I feel toes are numb.
(b)
the years, our family even kerosene lamps are an exception to save the point. in order to save fuel, light rubbing very fine twist, because the natural coarse of that big fire, will be costs of oil, so the family chores, to strive to finish as much as possible during the day, map is not point kerosene lamps at night. mother weaving for us to spring clothes, the winter had to stay up late to catch the cotton spinning line, and that kerosene in The house does not look bright very weak, but by the whole family was able to do a lot of it is very faint light of their respective things, to avoid the limited , and is called not called soap, and is called The name br> point kerosene savings, the edible oil, salt, sauce, vinegar is no exception. I remember my mother share in the coal fire on a bun, use a small spoon, scoop a little, down a little iron in the case of share bun , and with the spoon stir about four weeks, with the eat sea salt, sea salt was not to save money with a dare to eat. farmer who is physical work done, do not salt the body Meijin Er, how can do? At this time, do not know where my father learned of the approach, in the hair white cream like blowing some of the general saline on saline land, and then set up a mud hut in the Dongshan broken cylinder head, the blowing of the saline on the broken tank, and then further broken down some water tank, the water did give it a similar Like a broken flower pot by saline seepage tank, drip drop by drop into the earthen pot placed in the following, after the water into a brine and do not know yet how many channels through the process, the salt out to do, mix into the dish, that taste is not much worse than the sea salt!
soy sauce in our family almost did not eat, but to the Chinese New Year dumplings only spend a little time. vinegar, but it is our family can not live without the things. We can not do without the family was almost every day, only go to the store to buy. I remember the mother of vinegar to the store to play up to give me 5 cents while, then do not give 5 cents, but to an egg, let me get the shop to go for vinegar that the number and 5 cents more than the same play. when the value of an egg that is 5 cents. I often kick of vinegar on the way home, to secretly drink. It seems that vinegar is now very acid, but then I also feel how the sour taste of vinegar.
(c)
was in our house, I remember most clearly is the polenta winter drink, eat . Sometimes, no bun to eat thin soup polenta few water drank a belly, do not arrive hungry, often not to Dayton,bailey UGG boots, to the hungry. Of course, the home population, mothers sometimes do a basket of steamed tend to eat less than a day to none. At that time, poverty is a social environment, problems in life than our family, a village like most folks, like other families in the absence of good eating Duandun, borrow food, and Our family has been broken Dayton, borrowed food. was,UGG bailey button, in my view, a kind of world, even hungry, but never blame the parents because of hunger.
(d)
in my childhood memory, came home from school, especially at night, I never learn. parents are not culture, not knowing the importance of learning, in their view, understanding the word, men and women do not run the wrong bathroom on the line, some for our brothers and sisters a study is not urging, not against it. say, and want to learn, but are also not a good learning environment, a family of seven people, housing shortage, three tile house, the local was so small. Therefore, the layout of the school teachers operations, we try to finish before dark. I remember his father until later in the breeding room to the production team as the breeder, my father and I went to the breeding room to sleep, I can have a night to learn from.
In that countless cold winter night, lying in bed, I always look forward to dawn, because during the day than that boring, boring night much better. During the day, regardless of the weather and then cold, then stomach hunger, because the energy and the students together, and small partners together, and together they learn, play games with them, his heart was warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment