Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Keep to the flowers of the season

 Keep to the flowers of the season 
text: red sheep
bamboo fence is new, still glowing green above. In the morning the grass on both sides of the trail is also suffused with dew, green and bamboo along the fence, sightlines. I saw a light blue figure, when the A few of you out of the fence outside the bud, tell me your life is thriving. think you're far away, do not want to be near you, just want to look at such a distance Sometimes you feel like a girl with a shallow smile, waving to me in the morning breeze. very elegant, very clean, remember wrote this poem in a clove-like girl I feel like I have, and authors, see a little sad, but with a smile on the girl standing not far from my place. I seem to get close to her, but Maibu Kai pace of life seems to solidification .
softly through the sun came through the leaves on the black tiles on the shed roof spotted sun. There are no colorful garden, but there are some very simple trees and grass, and occasionally in the window before you can see a pale blue flowers identified through your eyes. flowers for a very calm, when the flowers are still silent. Sometimes the world does not need too many colors, a little bit of embellishment that allows you to live more meaning. Actually, a static state, in a noisy downtown if you can calm down, then you are in good hands. If you are a fickle heart, you simply choose such a seemingly very common, the corner closed my eyes stay for five minutes, you will find that their mood is wonderful.
occasional bee flying over the flower, although this is a hint of color Mama. but she will not be quiet beauty and lose some concern and United States. You can often see colorful garden busy busy bees in droves, but lost the beauty of this indifferent. pursue what many people many things,UGG bailey button, the heart began to impetuous, so a hundred years behind the fa of a busy life, but did not find being around the most mundane. In the past such as the clouds cleared eyes, the best in his side had been defensive.
fact, I know I like this very quiet life, not the city noise. just look to see pre-trial of the flowers and I love the courtyard in the cold watching my children play fun. This is life, in fact, calm does not mean there is no quality, no joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment