Monday, November 15, 2010

Narcissism is not self-confidence

 Five mm seemingly vigorous toss broken for almost a month for the years ended, no relaxation, no nostalgia, but others asked,UGG boots cheap, How old girl, most of the first year up and feeling very depressed deeply rooted ~
Chinese New Year this opportunity, the family's brother and sister are home from all over, so, listening to chat with them and their families, that benefit ~ ~ And, it turns me on their own future on their own over-stress a little bit .... now I feel the tension I'm just fine ~
they have a very brilliant summary of a very strong sense of independence, there is the ability to separate low ......< br> brother quit, Shenzhen to Shanghai, the annual salary of 30 million to 30 million is what my level of fuzzy concept, but I know a young man is less than 30 ~ Some say that a successful, young and a lot of surprises,UGG boots, there are many unknown, so before stimulation, I think my brother is not the case, he has a good future for their planning, it is also very good is not it? This is also a capacity, at least I do not have this ability, maybe tomorrow, I know what I had, But what next 5 years ... I do not know it, not even thought about, I know, and people do not like the road not the same, I do not necessarily go to Shenzhen, then quit to go to Shanghai, or the annual salary of 50 million , but, I envy my brother's life, well-targeted, steady, but without losing momentum ~ ~
looking for her sister to give up the comfort of family,Bailey UGG boots, work, go to Beijing to study, done for me, may have the same choice, young people need a lot of the reality of the ideal slowly worn away, stubborn and unreasonable ~ she said Tuesday that Beijing is good, but, where is your home
this year, family members asked few results, are asked, what intention, I suddenly felt grown up ~
future for their planning was very exciting to me, but I do not know what direction ~ in the end for like really like it? like to fit it? remember,Discount UGG boots, asked a secret women's apartment, graduated this year, want to do? she said, doing nothing, taking advantage of young and fun for two years ~ I think Rengeyouzhi, it is also very good, you can travel, long exposure ~
present to Look, wait for graduation .... and escape ~ ~
negative

No comments:

Post a Comment