Monday, November 29, 2010

I wish

 A child,UGG shoes, I have two wishes: 1 is a great meal like meat .2 is to be a comic, like Liu Bang on a person wearing a flat-topped crown.
School, I want to be high school students. I look forward to sitting in front of the teacher in the middle of mm I really can not see the blackboard.
work, I strive to become the backbone of hope stronger than others.
love, I think I love beautiful, gentle, has beautiful Yi Mei long hair and dressed in white gauze fluttering.
against me when someone is selfish,UGG boots cheap, I want justice, but also someone who is willing to trap long a bad sore.
have children, I would like them is a beautiful angel, and showing great promise.
sea, I dream of a future three large houses, surrounded by a large lawn, not far from the forest, there is a swimming pool.
my family With the trouble, I would like to put the pain to me, I hope to hear them often clear laughter.
time is an all-powerful converter. Gradually, I do not hate my enemies, and even understand, appreciate them. I began to rage injustice, not free, not kind. build a free, fair, equality, democracy, love of life and the natural desire to become my social.
Now,UGGs, I do not anger, no resentment, no dissatisfaction, not a lament. The only addition is love, more love, more love. give me a heart of joy is a wish: I wish every person and every a life filled with joy, there is no hunger, no disease, no poverty, no trouble. Only kindness, love and compassion. the world is no bullying, no treachery, no oppression, no deprivation, no JIE JU, no Monopoly,UGG boots, and no poor people .

No comments:

Post a Comment